Contact: 503-752-0623 / email@example.com
Who I Am and Why I Would Be An Awesome Fit
- Where are you located?
Greetings from Hotlanta, GA.
- Why are you looking for a new position?
I just moved to Atlanta and realized traffic was insane. I wanted to keep my current work from home quality of life. I have a nice little office room with a view of the forest so I’m ready to get my desk in here and stay put. Plus, I am ready to put my freelance work to the side and work on growing my WordPress skills for bigger and better projects.
I miss being on a team and having a schedule. I feel confident that this environment would help me grow and enable me to learn more about service, sales, and growing a company. Plus, it would allow me to make time to grow my skills in web design on the side.
- Can you summarize your remote work experience?
- What should we definitely look at in your resume/work experience?
Plus, one of the companies I did on-going support for thinks I’m pretty awesome too.
- What’s not on your resume/work experience but you think we should know?
I do powerlifting. So I like being strong, and taking care of myself. 🙂
- Why do you think you’re a good fit for this role?
Providing world class customer service is my highest priority and something I currently practice every day with my freelance business. I live and breathe this stuff. My clients are more than clients, in fact 99% of my business is referral based. These are my friends. They know they can count on me and won’t have to settle for outsourcing help from a contractor they are unfamiliar with.
- Anything else we should know about you?
I have applied before! 🙂
When I saw an opportunity posted by Skyverge today I jumped on the chance to apply again. I enjoyed our conversations last August and knew I would take up another shot if I saw it. Max Rice told me to keep an eye out for future customer support roles so here I am.
Selling things on WooCommerce and Shopify involves a lot of work as it is, so if you can not only make that easier but also provide A+ service, that rules.
It’s very obvious that the Skyverge team has an awesome approach to growing and providing a world class service that it would be an honor for myself to be involved with it.
A Day In The Life
“I’m considering switching to Product Customizer. Does your app allow live image previews?”
Hey [customer name],
Unfortunately, we don’t offer live image previews in Product Customizer. Do you have any other questions about making the switch? Let me know and I would be happy to help.
Imagine you’ve just started your workday. You login and see a large number of emails from distraught customers. Clearly, something is happening. What steps do you take?
- Scan the subjects and see if there is a pattern.
- Read a couple emails to see if there is a pattern in the questions.
- Check dashboards that show any related data to this problem.
- Check when the app was last updated and if a push was done recently.
- Ask team for assistance.
We’d like to get an idea of how you explain concepts and processes. What was the last thing you purchased online? Tell us, step-by-step, how you went about searching, choosing, and completing your purchase.
I am currently taking a hand lettering class by an artist I really admire, Jon Contino. Our first assignment was to trace letters but there wasn’t a rule to what style alphabet we had to use. I found a particular style I wanted to trace but had no idea how to properly practice this.
- DM’d Jon himself and asked for suggestions.
- He linked me to Blick Studio for tracing paper so I added those items to my cart there, but the shipping would have taken two weeks.
- Searched Amazon to see if they had the same exact brand since I am a Prime member, and of course, they did!
- Added the items to my cart and purchased. Delivered in two days.
Thank you for the opportunity to apply, Skyverge crew! I had fun with this.